Custom Food Grade Baby Teethering Toy Manufacturer
About Shenzhen LYA Silicone
Shenzhen LYA Silicone Rubber Products Co., Ltd. and LYA Industrial(HK) Co., Ltd. incorporated in 1995, located in No. 2 Building, Longhua Town, Baoan District. Our company covers an area of over 3000 square meters. We are a professional Chinese manufacturer of silicone rubber products, integrating designing, developing, manufacturing, selling & service.
We specialize in making silicone mother and baby care products,silicon household items, silicone industrial parts, medical silicone products, silicone auto industrial parts,silicone electronic parts and other customerized silicone products according to our clients` request.
With advanced automatic equipment and precise testing instruments, we have been continuously carrying out the management principle of “Sincerity, Innovation, Excellence, and Service” and holding tenet of “to be a first-class manufacturer for silicone rubber field “! We always implement strict quality control in our production according to ISO9001 quality standard.
LYA products export more than fifty countries, including USA, EUROPE, and FRENCH etc. Especially, we work for buyers to customize with your design and LOGO printed. We warmly welcome friends from all over the world to contact us and we will do our best to meet 100% customer satisfaction with our high quality products and services. Welcome OEM
Q: What is the advantage and characteristics of silicone ?
A: Silicone is an Eco-friendly and transparent new material with no smell. It is non-toxic and harmless to human and feels good. It has many superior characteristics like aging resistance, thermal stability (-40℃~250℃), thermally non-conductive and chemically inert, etc.
Special silicone material can meet UV & Gamma stable, conductivity, translucent, low surface energy and FDA Compliant-food contact.
Q: What is the cooperation process?
A: Send sample/ 2D or 3D drawing→ examining by engineers→ quotation→ open sample mold→ confirm mold→ open mass mold→ production→ packaging→ shipping.
Q: What is the status of your company?
A: Our company covers an area of over 3000 square meters. We have 100 experienced workers, 10 professional engineers and 11 machine equipment (10 for solid compression molding and 1 for liquid injection molding).
Q: How to select a good OEM supplier?
A: A good supplier should have full experience on OEM manufacturing and good ability of molding and sampling. It is also important that raw material is 100% natural and product is with strict quality control. Reasonable price and believable productivity should be taken into consideration as well.
We can meet all above.
Watch how to make Breakfast Waffles, a delicious, healthy and kids friendly recipe by Anushruti.
Breakfast becomes an occasion and is no less than a treat when you have waffles in the menu. Check out Anushruti’s take on these delicious and healthy waffles recipe.
140 gm (1 cup) wholewheat flour
2 tbsp cornflour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar,
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup milk, warmed
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
water if required
- In a bowl, put in all the dry ingredients, the whole wheat flour, the cornflour, the baking powder, salt and sugar and stir until the ingredients are mixed together.
- In a saucepan, mix all the wet ingredients, the melted butter, the milk and vanilla extract together with a whisk.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Beat the mixture very lightly, making sure that you do not over-beat the batter.
- If the batter is stiff, then you need to add a little water. Different flours have different water absorption capacities and therefore you need to adjust the amount of water used until you get the right consistency.
- Allow the batter to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Brush the pre-heated waffle iron with melted butter using a silicon brush and pour the batter right into the centre of the waffle iron, evenly distributing the batter at the sides.
- Cook the waffles until done.
- You can serve waffles with jam, fresh fruits, maple syrup, whipped cream or honey.
Makes two 6” waffles
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Women push to create Florida’s first breast milk bank